PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT BRISBANE
Your Partner in Professional Property Management in Brisbane
Brisbane has over the last few years consistently beaten the odds when it comes to property rentals, managing to keep the residential property rental market relatively stable and vacancy rates low in the face of the global economic downturn.
Property remains a strong investment in Brisbane, which has proven its worth as one of the more stable and resilient markets in Australia, managing to stave off several economic threats over the past couple of years and keeping vacancies low.
At New Stage Property, we take the hassle out of real estate management in Brisbane with a team of top rental agents and property managers who understand the ins and outs of the industry, offering the absolute best in professional property management in Brisbane.
The Benefits of Professional Investment Property Management in Brisbane
Managing a rental property can be a complex and challenging task. Dealing with tenants is not everyone’s cup of tea and ensuring adherence to relevant legislation at all times can become daunting.
- Our system is set for transparency and convenience. Our paperless online system allows landlords to remain up to date with all developments regarding your real estate investments in Brisbane by simply logging onto our online portal, where all relevant information is available at the touch of a button.
- Our strict screening processes allows us to approve only the best tenants with sound financial and rental reputations, thereby significantly minimising the risk for landlords. In addition, our professional legal rental agreement will secure the legal rights of landlords in the case of rental default.
- We keep on top of things. Our turnaround times when it comes to taking action against defaulting tenants are exceptionally short. Our zero-tolerance approach for rent in arrears means we move through the correct legal processes, from notice to remedy and tribunal rapidly to minimise losses for our landlords.
- Our property managers ensure that your property remains in tip-top condition throughout the duration of the rental agreement with regular scheduled property inspections, and keeps track of lease renewals, notices etc. so that you don’t have to worry about it.
What Sets New Stage Property Apart Regarding Property Management in Brisbane?
We are among the top rental property management in Brisbane, with well-known, highly experienced, and duly trained rental agents and property managers. Our mission is to deliver a top-notch rental and property management service to both landlords and tenants, maintaining a professional yet friendly relationship at all times.
- We have a reasonable and transparent fee structure. One of the first things landlords ask is what our fees are, and with good cause, as our industry is renowned for hidden costs around every turn. Our fees are reasonable and fully laid out to you in our standard fees schedule beforehand. There are no additional fees that will crop up along the way and add pressure on your budget.
- Our turnaround times are quick, meaning we rent your property out faster. The average time on market in Brisbane is 28 to 35 days. Our average time on market is 10 – 15 days. We make use of professional and widespread marketing to help us attract more and better-quality tenants to have your property off the market faster.
- Our tenants stay longer. Our marketing and screening processes produce, on average, tenants that prefer to stay for two to three years. Longer agreements mean lower vacancy rates for our landlords.
- Our convenient rental payment system sorts out all water and other municipal payments and allows you to choose whether you want your rental payment on a monthly, fortnightly, or weekly basis You will receive your statements on a monthly, fortnightly or weekly basis also.
About New Stage Property
We offer an exceptionally advantageous fee structure to our property owners and disburse rental fees to our landlords as they prefer. We don’t bill you for termination, renewal, monthly administration, or end-of-financial-year fees. For more command over and insight into the running of your property, contact New Stage Property.We are the industry leaders in residential property management in Brisbane & Ipswich, and our team of highly-regarded professional rental agents and property managers undergo regular training and development. This step ensures they remain at the forefront of the latest property trends and well ahead of relevant legislative changes.
As members of the Leading Property Managers Association (LPMA), the only professional property management network in Australia, we are bound to certain minimum standards and a strict code of conduct. We are committed to service excellence and regular training and career development initiatives for our staff.
Whether you are looking for a forward-thinking and proactive company to help you manage your portfolio of rental properties, or if you have a single property that you would like to rent out, we are the go-to company for property management Brisbane & Ipswich.
Contact us today for more information, or to arrange an appointment with one of our friendly, professional property managers.